- Barossa is opening the track for Club Members this Sunday 7th June for practice, with limited numbers.
This session we are allowing 20 karts to practice. First in, first served. Practice will be 10-4, entry to the track from 10am.
Please ensure your club membership is current, If not you can renew by contacting our membership secretary Rachel Ford. See the Contact us page for details. You must also hold a current KA Licence.
Bookings must be made by contacting David Harris on 0403 169 797.
See Supp Regs on Karting SA Website for more details.
The Karting Australia COVID-19 Declaration Form must be completed and submitted. This can be found at https://www.karting.net.au/karting-australia-travel-register-and-isolation-form
A copy of the confirmation email from Karting Australia will need to be emailed to email@example.com
Please print out a hard copy of the Supp Regs and COVID-19 Declaration, read before arriving and you must bring these forms with you on the day.
Please ensure you adhere to the current Covid-19 directions set out by the government and must be followed to ensure that these practice sessions can continue –
• Under no circumstances should anyone with symptoms related to COVID-19 attend the circuit (fever, respiratory symptoms, shortness of breath, sore throat, cough, lack of smell or fatigue).
• Anyone who has been overseas in the previous 14 days or been in contact with anyone who has or suspected of having Covid-19, should not attend the circuit.
• Maintain social distancing measures. No group gathering, please stick to your own designated area.
• Only the driver and 1 nominated helper per kart. No families, spectators or pets can be there with you.
• There should be enough space between your designated pit areas (you and other people).
• Attendees are encouraged to bring their own hand wash/alcohol rub.
• No sharing of any equipment, of any kind.
Barossa has the right to refuse entry or ask you to leave if you do not adhere to the above!